Apply for a Rental Property
Prior to being able to apply for a rental property, you must first inspect the premises. If you are unable to attend, you may send a representative in your place.
Once you have viewed a suitable property to rent you will need to do the following things in the application process.
- Complete and submit a tenancy application form for each tenant over 18 who will be living in the property – these can be collected from reception at our office and they will also be given out at the inspection.
- Ensure that all applications are signed in all the necessary places and that all information is supplied:
- Employment details
- Proof of Income (2 most recent payslips, bank statements, tax returns)
- 100 points of identification (outlined in the form)
- Rental references or referees
- If approved by the owner and agency, within 24 hours you will need to supply:
- A non-refunable deposit of one weeks rent
Please be advised, we use the largest national tenant database as part of the application process, so if you have had a history of rent arrears or other property management related issues, this information will be made available to us, and could hinder the success of your application.